Sep 30 6:30 am 7:00 am
Oct 1 6:30 pm 8:00 pm
Oct 4 6:30 am 7:30 am
Oct 7 6:30 am 7:00 am
Oct 8 6:30 pm 8:00 pm
- RT @ClarendonCounty: .Clarendon Baptist Church #ClarendonCounty http://t.co/gqyQlfMaxw 2 weeks ago retweeted via ClarendonCounty
- RT @ClarendonCounty: Clarendon Baptist holding AWANA programs each Wednesday #ClarendonCounty http://t.co/UTOovDe9XJ 3 weeks ago retweeted via ClarendonCounty
- RT @RevJonJones: If you want to know what our children are hearing in SS Check out my blog http://t.co/e4RgjegzKw 4 weeks ago
- CBC Praise Team special music from this morning's service. http://t.co/MQOZHPYuLE @SCFireJones @AdrianeGaff @_katenell 1 month ago
- RT @RevJonJones: 5th Quarter event on August 29 from 9pm-Midnight Also we will having a pool party at the Jordan's house 8/30@5 2 months ago
Follow Us on Facebook
- October Ladies Night at CBC! Thursday, Oct. 16, 6 p.m. Guest speaker: Jenny Martin from SouthernSavers. Come and learn how to save money by couponing. Cost: $10 Bring a finger food and a friend. Call Karen DeCosta with any questions and to reserve your spot.
- Wonderful Report from our Moldova Mission Team. 64 people have come to the Lord. They have seen over 500 people in the clinic. Praise God!
- Attention all Elderberries. Please remember to sign up for the October trip (Tail Race Canal Cruise) by the end of September. Once the numbers are turned in on October 1st, no more can be added. Seating limited to 28.
- Please join us in welcoming the Aguirres (one of our Faith Promise missionary families) this Sunday. Referring to themselves as The Italian Battalion, the Aguirre family serves the Lord in Italy and will share with us about their ministry. Come worship with us and bring a friend! (PS There's a Sunday school class for every age; it begins at 10:00 a.m.)
- Operation Christmas Child is in need of plastic shoeboxes in which to pack all of the goodies that have been so generously donated through the year. Bring them (and anything else you would like to put into the shoeboxes) to the church office or the Annie Durant Sunday school room. Thank you in advance!!!!