- Will you be there? http://t.co/tDrmW3DvlB 3 months ago
- RT @RevJonJones: Let's pray for every soul that God will bring to our crusade. Let's also pray that God will fill the… https://t.co/zOMgmUZ… 3 months ago retweeted via RevJonJones
- RT @RevJonJones: Parents take note of a change to the dates for Longridge Sorry for the inconvience http://t.co/TwWfapD29v 5 months ago retweeted via RevJonJones
- RT @RevJonJones: First day of Texting devotions, not too late to sign up http://t.co/gluv3cqVkJ 5 months ago retweeted via RevJonJones
- RT @RevJonJones: Parents with kids going to winterblast check out my blog http://t.co/WnnJMOUyCg 6 months ago retweeted via RevJonJones
Follow Us on Facebook
- A Prayer need: Mrs Jessie Mccabe, mother of David and Edward Mccabe, is having hip replacement surgery today at noon. Please lift the family, her doctors, and her in prayer today.
- At this moment, the sun is out at The Corner. This coming Sunday morning is going to be filled to the brim! There will be a combined morning worship service at 11:00 with baptism and Higher Calling in concert. After the concert, there will be a quarterly business meeting for those members in attendance. Because of all the planned activity this Sunday morning, the traditional Fifth Sunday Dinner in the fellowship hall has been postponed until June 14th. So, on that date, be sure to bring your favorite dish and join us for a time of food and fellowship! Y'all have a blessed day!
- Good morning from The Corner! A gentle reminder that there will be a combined worship service Sunday morning beginning at 11:00 am (no 8:45 service). Also, the church office will be closed Monday morning but will be back to regular hours on Tuesday. Have a blessed day!
- Attention all CBC Ladies! Saturday, May 30th, 10 am - 2 pm in the CBC Fellowship Hall, Pastor Myra Pearson will be hosting a women's event, Becoming a Woman of Excellence in the 21st Century. Guest speakers will be Sandra James (St. Mark Missionary Baptist Church) and Leigh Ann Maynard (Clarendon Baptist Church). The $20 registration fee includes lunch and materials. If interested in attending, please contact Karen DeCosta no later than Friday, May 22nd, at (803) 530-4425.
- EVERYONE is invited to AWANA Awards night on Wednesday. Contact Terry Gaff or Pastor Jon with any questions. (Prayer Meeting has been suspended for that evening.)
A gentle reminder that there will be combined services on May 24th and May 31st. Also, the Church Office will be closed Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day).
Have a blessed day!