Find a pdf here: Sick Policy
Dear Parents and Guardians,
As always, we want to thank you for allowing us to serve your children. We will do everything we can to keep a healthy environment for your children. We ask for you to help us and the other families by complying with a few health guidelines. Your child should not be in Sunday School, Toddler’s Church, or Nursery with the other children if they have any of these symptoms:
- A fever currently or within the last 24 hours
- An unidentified rash, any open sores or weeping wounds
- A harsh cough or large amounts of yellow or green nasal discharge
- Any symptom that they usually stay home from school with
- Lethargic behavior (parents usually know when the child isn’t feeling well)
- Diarrhea or loose stools currently or within the last 24 hours
- Vomiting currently or within the last 24 hours
- Head lice, pinworms, pinkeye, ringworm, impetigo, etc.
The Children’s Ministry workers reserves the right to ask you to keep your child in the service if they are acting ill or unable to appropriately participate due to illness.